I have been involved in real estate, in one way or another, for most of my life. Be it, as a child/teenager, when my mother bought and sold numerous properties. Or when I, myself, bought, built or invested in property. My passion for real estate has only grown over the years. I have resided in Brisbane’s eastern suburbs and bayside for over 25 years and currently have 2 primary aged children attending school in Wynnum. I am passionate about the bayside area, the lifestyle it offers and its stunning surroundings.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Strong business background, incorporating accounting, sales, management, customer service and administration
- 20+ years experience as a Company Accountant in various industries
- Energetic and disciplined- will keep you well informed during the whole process
- Dynamic, proactive and down to earth approach to selling your property. Together we can make solid and realistic plans to achieve the best possible outcome
- Highly developed organisational skills
- Outstanding communication
- Meticulous attention to detail
- My career objective is to deliver service excellence and exceed your expectations.
- If you are happy, I am happy! It would be an honour for me to sell your property!
Guardian Angels School Wynnum P&F
Rotary Wakerley Christmas Carols Committee
2017 Silver Sponsor Gumdale State School
Lifetime Member of Animal Liberation Australia