PICTURESQUE TILLEYDALE ESTATE
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Desirable family home located in a quiet cul-de-sac in the picturesque Tilleydale Estate.
This exclusive Wakerley residence offers a relaxed lifestyle set amongst 100 acres of natural bushland.
'Tilleydale' features an idyllic lake, surrounded by walking/bike trails and an abundance of wildlife.
Eastside Village is a short stroll away, where you will find everything from restaurants, coffee shops, IGA, bakery, tavern and a medical precinct.
9 Chipping Close features include:-
- 4 bedrooms, including ground floor master bedroom with large ensuite and WIR
- Spacious main bathroom, with separate shower & bath
- Well appointed, modern kitchen with freestanding stove/oven and stainless steel appliances
- Walk in pantry
- Open plan kitchen, dining, family room, flowing out to the covered alfresco
- Ducted air-conditioning/heating throughout
- Fully screened aluminium sash windows
- 2 Water Tanks (5,000Lt & 3,000Lt)
- Low maintenance garden
- 1.5KW Solar
- Insulated ceiling
- Residence fenced on 3 sides
- drive through access to rear of property
- Gumdale State School within walking distance
Location is everything and you can have it all!
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
400m² / 0.1 acres
2 garage spaces
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.