RENOVATE AND PROFIT - DOUBLE BLOCK IN AN ELEVATED LOCATION!
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Positioned high on the hill with potential for city views, this property has infinite potential for savvy buyers. Set on a level 810sqm block, with a 20.2m frontage you could either renovate the existing Queenslander to optimise the spacious block or simply split and develop the site.
- Zoned low-density residential and impact accessible.
- Raise and further capitalise on the city views.
- Two bedrooms, sunroom, family room, lounge and separate dining area.
- Original VJ walls and breezeways still grace this beautiful Queenslander home. The high ceilings create a breezy light-filled environment.
- Large secure storage area underneath the house.
- Single car lock up garage.
- Walk to train with express services to the city. The bus stop is conveniently positioned on the street.
- Positioned within excellent local school catchments along with close proximity to some of Australia's most respected private schools.
An ideal investment to secure now and hold whilst you make your development plans.
Don't miss out on this exceptionally rare and fantastic opportunity!
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Polished Timber Floor
- Secure Parking
810m² / 0.2 acres
1 garage space
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.