- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 2 Cars
Positioned in one of Brisbane's inner city hot spots, this prime blue chip property has infinite potential for savvy buyers. Set on a level 885sqm block, with a 22.1m frontage you could either renovate the existing character Queenslander to optimise the spacious block or simply develop the site.
- Zoned LMR just 5km to the CBD.
- Code accessible for multiple dwelling up to three levels.
- Three bedrooms upstairs and three utility rooms downstairs.
- Newly upgraded bathroom is located upstairs and powder room downstairs.
- A modern kitchen, with stone benchtops, opens out to the dining room and an expansive undercover deck, secured with wooden French doors.
- Original VJ walls, breeze ways, ornamental stainless glass still grace this beautiful Queenslander home. The high ceilings create a breezy light filled environment.
- Large secure storage underneath the house. Many of the original stumps have been replaced over recent years.
- Two car undercover port.
- Privately landscaped mature trees help secure a large in ground salt water pool creating a tranquil space.
- Walk to the express bus to the city, universities and shopping precincts.
- Positioned within excellent local school catchments along with proximity to some of Australia's most respected private schools.
- Walk to cafes and the Martha St restaurant precinct.
An ideal investment to secure now and hold whilst you make your development plans. Don't miss out on this fantastic opportunity!
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
2 carport spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.