Rare Waterfront Opportunity
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Occupying a fantastic and quiet corner lot waterfront location in the emerging and family-friendly suburb of Lota, this charming character family home ticks all the boxes.
Excellently maintained, there is nothing left to do but move straight in. With a North-Easterly facing aspect to help enhance the consistent & cooling summer breezes the home takes in endless bay views.
- Three bedrooms, one bathroom and one carpark
- Constructed with solid hardwood timber and Brush Box polished floors
- Quiet waterfront pocket of Lota
- Side access with 50m frontage
- Circa 50's kitchen oozing retro cool
- High 2.7m ceilings throughout
- Freshly repainted internally and externally
- All new Colourbond roof with insulation
- Look up garage
- Large multi-functional area underneath the home with laundry and toilet
- The main living area and reading room/study is positioned in the breeziest North-East corner and flows effortlessly to the kitchen and dining areas
- Fully fenced with a low maintenance garden.
Within walking distance to Lota train station with express services to the CBD, Lota State School, PCYC plus just a stone's through to the Esplanade, Manly Yacht Club and Moreton Bay just 10m away, this residence is more than deserving of an immediate inspection.
- Close To Schools
- Close To Transport
- Polished Timber Floor
- Secure Parking
- Sitting Room
1 garage space
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.