Position Perfect Contemporary Living
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
One of Brisbane's top performing suburbs, this near new home is upmarket, stylish and offers families their dream home. Positioned in the quite elevated area of Lota this home offers the following:
- A modern architectural design combines smooth contemporary warm tones, natural woods & floor-to-ceiling glass.
- Four spacious bedrooms, as well as an additional home office.
- Two bathrooms, and a powder room located downstairs for convenience.
- The master bedroom connects seamlessly to your private balcony through glass sliders and boasts a large walk-in wardrobe.
- Bathrooms have large showers, in-built baths, plenty of storage and smart lighting over sleek dark stone tiling.
- Downstairs is the perfect open plan layout. Drenched in natural light that flows in through the stylish, wood-lined floor-to-ceiling glass sliders which connect the indoors to the outdoors seamlessly.
- The kitchen features stone bench tops, a host of stainless steel European appliances, stylish drop lighting and a modern open design.
- Fully fenced and low maintenance backyard is the perfect space for children and pets to play safely and privately.
- Further features include ducted air conditioning throughout, a solar power system and a remote double lock-up garage with internal access.
Located just 25 minutes from Brisbane's CBD, this home is positioned across the road from Herbert Street Park and within proximity to shops, cafes and the scenic Lota conservation area bikeway and walkway.
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
2 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.