Location & Scarcity Is Just the Beginning
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Occupying a fantastic corner lot location in the rapidly emerging and family-friendly suburb of Lota, this expansive lowset contemporary family home ticks all the boxes. The extremely well-positioned residence offers comfortable, low maintenance living, perfect for a wide range of buyers.
- Four generously sized bedrooms serviced by two stunning bathrooms. The Master Bedroom has a large walk-in robe and ensuite.
- Oversized two car garage also as ample room for storage and racking. A carport could be easily constructed to park a boat, caravan or trailer if required. The land holding has a 48 metre frontage.
- A 350 metre walk (one block) to stunning Moreton Bay, plus, and a 400 metre walk to Lota railway station which has express services to Brisbane's CBD. To help complement this outstanding position the locally famed PCYC is directly across road offering endless hours of fun and activities for both children and adults.
- Open plan and exceptionally spacious, the living and dining area brings the household together and adjoins a stylishly appointed cavernous kitchen and media room.
- Immaculately presented interiors exude quality with large porcelain tiles, neutral colour tones and modern lighting.
- The kitchen has endless shelving and space with a servery off to the patio area. It is equipped with European Stainless appliances including Bosch & Miele.
- Split air-conditioning systems & ceiling fans are throughout the residence to help withstand our hot summer days. Detailing includes shade awnings on the patio, security screens and a sturdy roller shutter on the western positioned window.
- The residence is fully fenced with very low maintenance gardens, shed, veggie patch and a rainwater tank.
There aren't many lowset homes in the wider Wynnum Manly area within short proximity to the Esplanade. This residence is more than deserving of an immediate inspection as it will go quickly!
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
2 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.