Rare and Exclusive
- 4 Beds
- 3 Baths
- 3 Cars
This is one of the rarest homes to be offered to the Manly market in 2017. Boasting an enviable lifestyle address just a stone's throw away from the picturesque Esplanade and Manly Harbor Village, this magnificent bayside family residence secures an expansive 810m2 holding on two separate titles within an impressive family friendly street.
Commanding a majestic and immediately engaging street appeal, this home is the very essence of breezy Bayside living.
- Four bedrooms and three bathrooms
- Two car accommodation + boat or caravan parking
- Rare Post war Queenslander with expansive balcony's
- Traditional decorative interiors feature formal and informal living areas seamlessly accessing outdoor living spaces
- The generous kitchen serves directly to the outdoor breakfast bar and is positioned overlooking the pool and private gardens
- Equipped with premium stainless steel appliances, timber joinery, large pantry and ample bench and cupboard storage space, it is a true entertainers delight
- Flowing to the outdoor entertaining area via large timber French doors, the kitchen also services the adjoining formal dining area and living area with ease
- A separate pool room also addresses the pool from the other side of the garden which can also be used as guest quarters, home office or teenage retreat
- Downstairs the rumpus room includes plenty of storage, separate bathroom and guest bedroom. The opportunities are endless
- A separate laundry, storage area and workshop are accessed from the garage with a separate toilet servicing the pool
- All bedrooms are of a generous size with the master suite boasts its own private ensuite
- Other features include polished timber flooring, air conditioning, ceiling fans, a large water tank (5,000 litres) and room for boat or caravan parking
Offering convenient access to public transport including train and bus and only minutes to the Port and Gateway Motorway connecting residents to the CBD, Airport, Sunshine and Gold Coasts with ease, the home also enjoys close proximity to local shops (Manly Village), excellent schools, scenic parks, the Wynnum Manly foreshore and located within the Manly State School catchment.
Impeccably presented to provide outstanding family living, this idyllic sanctuary secures a prestigious lifestyle address within a highly sought after Bayside locale. Enjoy the very best of Brisbane's bayside today. Inspect now!
- Air Conditioning
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Polished Timber Floor
- Secure Parking
See all features
1 garage space and 2 carport spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.