Opportunity Not Seen For Years
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Positioned on the coveted Terraces in one of Brisbane Seasides hot spots, this prime blue-chip property has infinite potential for savvy buyers. Set on a level 810sqm block, with a 20.1m frontage you could either renovate the existing Queenslander to optimise the spacious block or simply split and develop the site.
- Zoned low-density residential and impact accessible.
- Just metres to the South Pacific and Manly Harbour. This property already has ocean views across to the Bay islands. Raise and further capitalise on one of Queensland's most iconic vistas.
- Two bedrooms, study, sunroom, sleepout & formal lounge/dining area. There are several split system air conditioning units positioned throughout the home.
- Original VJ walls and breezeways still grace this beautiful Queenslander home. The high ceilings create a breezy light-filled environment.
- Large secure storage area underneath the house.
- Single car lock up garage.
- Walk to train with express services to the city. The bus stop is conveniently positioned on the street.
- Positioned within excellent local school catchments along with close proximity to some of Australia's most respected private schools.
- Walk to cafes, restaurants and pubs, all positioned in the popular Cambridge Parade precinct.
An ideal investment to secure now and hold whilst you make your development plans.
Don't miss out on this exceptionally rare and fantastic opportunity!
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
1 garage space
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.